Chamillo E-Learning System is our College tool which students use for E-Learning purposes. It enables students to be able to be updated with the learning process from wherever they may be in this world provided that they have Internet Connectivity.
How to use Chamillo E-Learning Platform
- Make sure you have a user name and password. These can be obtained from North Coast MTC IT department.
- Go to www.northcoastmtc.net.
- Go to the menu Resources >> Resource Center>>and click the link Chamillo LMS
- Click the link, which will open the E learning system home page.
- At the home page, enter your username and password. Your user name is the email that you provided during the initial set up of the e learning account.
- Once you access the E learning system, you can now accomplish the task that you intended.
- Please remember to log off from the E Learning system.
- In case you need any assistance consult with your lecturers or with the college ICT team.
- Thank you.